Sunday 2 November 2014

Best One Cup Brownie

I am a cravings girl, chocolate, hot chips, pasta, fairy floss... you name it and I've got it.

When I crave chocolate , it's usually in the form of a brownie. I just have one problem brownies take about 60 minutes to make! I am too impatient for that. luckily I have an amazing recipe for THE best 60 second brownie! Moist, slightly chewy with a wicked chocolate flavour.

Oh and of course I just had to use my beautiful Asian inspired Benzer teacups.

Asian Benzer Teacups+ Vera Wang Silver Tray

One Cup/Mug Brownie

This Brownie will take you about a minute to prepare and a minute in the microwave....Can you think of anything better?

Mel's Amazing One cup brownie

You will need:
2 tablespoons of Butter (unsalted)
2 tablespoons of milk (full fat please)
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
4 tablespoons of white sugar
3 tablespoons of plain flour
1 tablespoon of self raising flour
A pinch of salt
1 x cup/mug (try and find one that is at least 250ml)

What to do :

1. Add the Butter and Milk in the mug and microwave for around 30seconds
2. Add the cocoa powder to the mug and mix well
3. Add the sugar, flour, SF flour and salt to the mug and mix well
4. Optional - you can add whatever you like to this brownie ( I like to add a little block of chocolate for an extra gooey center :). alternatively you can add salted peanuts, marshmallows.. anything! )
5. Pop it into the microwave for 60 seconds


 Enjoy and be careful because it will be hot !


xx Mel.





No comments:

Post a Comment