I happened to find something that I am madly in loved with and I got it for $2 !!
|Here is it! a beautiful pale jade dish with a real gold trim|
|Just gorgeous!! Perfect for Trinkets or as a glorified ice cream bowl|
I also found some super cute retro cookie tins for $4 each! These would also be great when you are on a tight budget but want to give a thoughtful gift. Add some homemade cookies in it and you would have an edible gift and something for them to keep. Best of both worlds!
Also this would not be a post without some sort of sweet treat ...
So here is my butterscotch sauce, perfect for the ice cream that will go in my beautiful new dish.
What You Need:
- 60 grams of butter
- 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of thickened cream
- 2 teaspoons of golden syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt ( or another 1/4 teaspoon if you like it saltier)
What To Do:
1. Pop all the ingredients into a saucepan and mix
2. Heat it up until it starts to bubble
3. Let it bubble for 1-2 minutes before you turn the heat off
4. Give it a stir and transfer it into a jar for storing
There you have it! a quick and easy butterscotch sauce , serve with ice cream anytime or eat it out of the jar with a spoon... yum
|I added some cookie chunks to it... because I can :)|